As of January 2011, illness Petaluma Tomorrow is led by the following Petaluma area residents:
Gregory Reisinger, Co-Chair
• B.A. Villanova University
• M.A. Brown University
• M.B.A. University of Virginia, The Darden School
• Managing Principal, Management consulting firm
• President, Head of Operations, Owner, Olive Oil/Specialty Food Company
• Operations, Culinary Service Company
• A Petaluma resident for almost 10 years;
• Worked with Congressmember Mike Thompson while he was a State Senator to successfully enact truth-in-labeling legislation for olive oil;
• Volunteer, Petaluma Museum, Petaluma Bounty;
• President, Board of Directors, California Olive Oil Council;
• Team Leader, Landscape, International Community Service Day, Oakland;
• Has served in various volunteer roles for political campaigns.
Kit Lofroos, Co-Chair
After growing up in rural Florida (where over-development began to take its toll in the mid-seventies), Kit got lucky and moved to San Francisco in 1980. After many tangential lives, she eventually made it to Petaluma in 1996.
• City College of San Francisco, 1983-1992
• Reese Institute of Massage Therapy, Oviedo, FL 1993
• Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute, Albuquerque, NM 1993
• New College of California, San Francisco and Santa Rosa, CA Bachelor of Arts 2001, “Culture, Ecology, and Sustainable Community”
• Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA. Currently an MA Candidate through Hutchins School’s Interdisciplinary Studies, “Action for a Viable Future” program.
• Petaluma Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committee, Appointed: June, 2005
• Mentor Me Petaluma Mentor, February, 2005-Present
• Quality Assurance Committee, Petaluma Health Center, June, 2005
• Friends Outside, Santa Rosa, CA
• Fellow of the Leadership Institute for Ecology and the Economy – Leadership Training for a Sustainable Future 2001-2002
• Committee on the Shelterless (COTS), Petaluma, CA – Mentor August, 2002
• Petaluma Tree Advisory Committee, Appointed: July, 2002
• Federal Correctional Institute, Dublin CA, 2000. Volunteered and developed a class for women inmates
• Yick Wo Elementary School Mentor- San Francisco, CA 1992
Bill Phillips, Treasurer
• B.S. Military Science and Engineering United States Military Academy, West Point, N.Y.
• Parachute Infantry Training School, Ft. Benning, GA.
• 11th Airborne Division, U.S. Army Occupation of Japan
• Product Development, Sales, Advertising, Market Research, and Marketing Textile Industry
• Advertising Agency Principal New York, N. Y.
• Own Advertising Agency Cincinnati, OH.
• Partner Tuxedo Rental and Sales Company serving ten Western States.
• Chairman, Junior Special Gifts Committee, Montclair, N.J.
• Chairman, Boy Scouts Fundraiser Luncheon, Manhattan, N.Y.
• Chairman, Magnolia Park Neighborhood Committee, Petaluma, CA.
• Chairman, Petalumans for Clean Water and Fiscal Responsibility; Led two successful campaigns defeating Measures K (2008) and U (2010)
Andrew L. Packard is an attorney specializing exclusively in public interest environmental law. His litigation practice includes cases in both state and federal court on behalf of environmental groups across the state. He and his partner of fifteen years, Tricia Zimmerman, are ten-year residents of Petaluma.